Doesn’t look like a limerick to you? Try this:
A dozen, a gross, and a score
Plus three times the square root of four
Divided by seven
Plus five times eleven
Is nine squared and not a bit more.
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
Tagged by: queenyang
I tag: whoever wants to do this :)
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage: Ribena
2. last phone call: My mum
3. last text message: A friend
4. last song you listened to: “This is gospel” by Panic! At the disco
5. last time you cried: About an hour ago watching DOOL.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice: lol, no
7. been cheated on: no
8. kissed someone & regretted it: yes
9. lost someone special: no
10. been depressed: no
11. been drunk and threw up: no - vomit free since ‘93, as Ted Mosby would say!
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS: Purple, Red, Black
IN THE LAST YEAR, HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: yes
16. Fallen out of love: no
17. Laughed until you cried: many times
18. Met someone who changed you: i don’t think so
19. Found out who your true friends are: yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you: I don’t think so
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friends list: Not in the last year ;)
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life: Most of them, I don’t add people I don’t know.
24. Do you have any pets? A cat
25. Do you want to change your name: no
26. What did you do for your last birthday: I went out, got super drunk, went to mcdonalds after to siber up, then spent the next day hungover (y)
27. What time did you wake up today: 7:15
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: sleeping
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: My trip to Dublin in 2 weeks!
30. Last time you saw your mother: Like an hour ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? Idk
32. What are you listening to right now: Silence
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?: Yes
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now: A student in my class
35. Most visited webpage: twitter
36. Blood type: I have no idea
37. Nickname: Loz/Lo
38. Relationship Status: forever alone
39. Zodiac sign: aquarius
40. Pronouns: female pronouns
41. Elementary: err…. no
42. High School: see above
43. College: again, see above
44. Hair color: brown
45. Long or short: longish
46. Height: 5’9”
47. Do you have a crush on someone: kinda
48. What do you like about yourself?: My eyes I guess
50. Tattoos: none
51. Righty or lefty: righty
52. First Surgery: Tooth excavation
53. First piercing: ears
54. First best friend: A girl called Alice in my class at school
55. First sport you joined: Tennis
56. First vacation: spain
58. First pair of trainers: Idk
59. Eating: nothing
60. Drinking: nothing
61. I’m about to: go watch bad education
62. Listening to: nothing
63. Waiting for: Dublin! 2 weeks!
64. Want kids?: right now? no. Eventually? Yes.
65. Get Married?: Yes
66. Career?: Yes
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: lips
68. Hugs or kisses: both? maybe kisses
69. Shorter or taller: taller
70. Older or Younger: older or same age
71. Romantic or spontaneous: both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: arms
73. Sensitive or loud: sensitive, i guess
74. Hook-up or relationship: relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: somewhere in the middle
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: yes
77. Drank hard liquor: yeah
78. Lost glasses/contacts: yes
79. Sex on first date: no
80. Broken someone’s heart: Not that I know of…
81. Had your own heart broken: nope
82. Been arrested: nope
83. Turned someone down: yeah
84. Cried when someone died: yes
85. Fallen for a friend: Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: not enough, but I’m getting there
87. Miracles: I dunno, maybe?
88. Love at first sight: yes
89. Heaven: Not sure
90. Santa Claus: no
91. Kiss on the first date: Why not?!
92. Angels: Maybe?
get to know me meme - [1/5] favorite tv shows: bad education (2012-)
“Very clever, Grayson, but the reason you don’t like Mumford and Sons is ‘cause you’re too young to appreciate a good dinner party anthem when you hear one.”
Just follow along with these easy steps:
❝ What’s a soulmate? ❞
❝ It’s a..
Well, it’s like a best friend, but more.
It’s the one person in the world that knows you better than anyone else.
It’s someone who makes you a better person,
well, actually they don’t make you a better person…
you do that yourself— because they i n s p i r e you.
A soulmate is someone who you carry with you forever.
It’s the one person who knew you,
and accepted you,
and believed in you
before anyone else did
or when no one else would.
And no matter what happens.. you’ll always love them. ❞
You want to get kids out of foster care and into good, loving homes? I’ve got a simple solution to your problem.
Did you know LGBT couples are more likely to adopt older, children of color and disable children than straight couples? LGBT couples tend to adopt ‘undesired’ children more (basically kids no one else wants.)
This is so important because I remember being in the system and being so scared that I would never be adopted or loved or whatever and seriously just fucking let them, take the fear out of finding a family